Friday, November 12, 2010

Amber Portwood Laments Loss of Baby Leah

Teen Mom star Amber Portwood says having 2-year-old daughter Leah taken away by Child Protective Services and placed with her ex-fiance was a low point.
We can see that. The powers that be intervened for other reasons than her routine beatings of Gary Shirley, too. The attention Amber gets was a big concern.
Amber Slaps Gary
"Child Protective Services agreed that it was safer for her to stay at Gary's because of all the photographers outside my house," says Amber Portwood.
TEEN MOM BEATDOWN: Gary Shirley's received his share.
Amber's now-infamous physical attacks on her ex have garnered national attention, and sparked a domestic abuse investigation by Anderson, Ind., police.
On medication to cope with anxiety, she calls the forced separation from Leah "is the lowest of the low. Every night she's been saying, 'Where's Mommy?'"
"I feel like everything is spinning out of control, and I'm just trying to put the pieces back together," she tells Us Weekly. "I have to get myself better.
"When I get my baby back, she'll see her mom as happy as can be."

See Also:

>Lady Gaga Makes Wax Museum History
>Mother of Mario Barrett: My Bad!
>David Cassidy Arrested For DUI

0 comments:

Post a Comment