Monday, November 8, 2010

Janet Jackson Hearts Lady GaGa


Join the club!!
Janet Jackson recently told Larry King in an interview that she loves Lady GaGa for her talent and even compared her to model Grace Jones.
She says:
"I love her. I enjoy her music. I feel that she came along and she introduced something a little bit different for the people of today. For myself, I don’t mean this in a negative way at all, it’s a little reminiscent of Grace Jones, how big and out there her costumes are.
I think she is very talented; she writes her own music and has a wonderful voice. I had the opportunity of meeting her for the first time, at a concert of hers. I knew of her before she became the Lady GaGa everyone knows. Her story was incredible and when I knew of this artist, I was rooting for her before she had gotten this recording contract."
Can you imagine if these two did a duet together?? OMG please, please, please MAKE this happen!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment