Monday, November 8, 2010

Brahim Rachiki's Mom Confirms He's Dating Madonna

madonna-dating-new-man-brahim-rachiki.jpg
A ha! A mother never lies!
Madonna's relationship with her choreographer Brahim Rachiki has just been outed by his own momma.
Even though Madonna's reps have denied that the two were dating, saying that the rumors were "not true," Rachiki's mom insists that her son is dating the pop star.
She says:
"My mouth fell open when I realized that my son was Madonna’s new boyfriend. It’s something I’m still trying to come to terms with.
Madonna was already a big star when I was a schoolgirl, let alone when Brahim was growing up. The whole situation is very strange indeed - surreal even."
Ha! Surreal, indeed! But we think they look really good together! Hope this one lasts, Madonna!

0 comments:

Post a Comment