Saturday, November 20, 2010

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt Shun, Call Out "Hypocrite" Darlene Egelhoff

Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt recently renewed their vows, and didn't even think to invite her estranged mother, Darlene Egelhoff. The reason for that is simple, they say - she's a "hypocrite" just trying to piggyback off Speidi's fame.
How you can piggyback off of a couple who's also teetering on bankuptcy is unclear, but Speidi insists Darlene's words don't match her actions.
Heidi Montag, Wedding PartyThe Mountain Man
Heidi, three people she no longer speaks to, and Spencer.
"She's so into The Hills and she thinks she's like this Hills girl now," Heidi Montag said. "She's calling up all the tabloids. If she cares, she would stop."
Amid reports that Heidi's mom is asking $5,000 for appearances, Darlene Egelhoff appeared on ET, weeping and imploring her daughter to call her.
Crocodile tears, according to Spencer Pratt.
"If I needed an acting coach, I would go to Darlene," he said, quipping that his mother-in-law can turn on the waterworks "like she's Julia Roberts."
"The lady's such a hypocrite," Pratt added. "I wish Dr. Frank Ryan was alive to tell you, he was in talks with [Egelhoff] to do a full body makeover."
"The list was so long, longer than Heidi's 10, I'll tell you that," he said in reference to Heidi Montag's plastic surgery and Darlene's criticism thereof.
Egelhoff wrote on her blog yesterday that "My face drops from a dreamy smile to an expression of pain with the nagging thought of still not having my precious Heidi in my life ... I close my eyes in an effort to shut down emotionally."
"I cry and cry and cry, soaking my own hair and the floor around me," she wrote.
We wouldn't hold our breath for Spencer to offer you a tissue, D.

See also:
>Dancing With the Stars Recap: Jennifer Grey and Br...
>Conan O'Brien on TBS: Did You Watch?
>Kanye West Takes Credit for Success of Taylor Swif...

0 comments:

Post a Comment