Saturday, November 20, 2010

From Where Does Willow Smith Get Her Flow?

Willow Smith might be whipping her hair across the land - and inspiring one of the funnier late night talk show videos in awhile - but the singer is still just 10 years old.
In the latest issue of W Magazine, Willow says simply: "I can’t do whatever I want. Mommy has to say it’s okay.” That mommy, of course, is actress Jada Pinkett Smith.
Willow in W
As for her musical influences and inspirations, Willow touched on those topics as well in the interview:
On her musical influences: “I like the way Billy Idol sings. Mommy turned me on to him. And I like Lady Gaga’s songs.”
On her parents: “Mommy and Daddy inspired me to be a performer. I get my flow from Daddy, my singing ability from Mommy, and the camera stuff from both. That’s just what happens when you hang out with the Smiths!”

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment