Saturday, October 30, 2010

Camille Grammer Feels "Completely Abandoned" by Kelsey

For someone who describes herself as a "very private person," Camille Grammer is doing a lot of public talking these days.
The Real Housewife of Beverly Hills is especially open about ex-husband Kesley Grammer, who left her soon after she agreed to a role on the Bravo reality series. In an interview with People, Camille says it's lucrative "cathartic" to discuss the divorce, as she does in detail via the following excerpts...
Camille and Kelsey Grammer
How did she learn she'd been dumped?
In June I got a phone call from a mutual friend in New York who was upset by behavior of his that she'd seen... I texted him again and he wrote: "I don't want to talk." I wrote, "We've been together for 14 years; I deserve an explanation." Finally, three hours later, he called me. He basically said, "I don't want to be married anymore."
How did she react?
I asked him if there was anything we could work on. I offered to go to therapy. Having children, I wasn't ready to throw in the towel. But his mind was already made up. I started crying and he said, "Oh, grow up." I said, "What about our children?" and he said, "They'll get over it." It was harsh.
How does she feel now?
I feel completely abandoned. I feel dismissed. This all happened very quickly for me. We don't even speak. He doesn't want to. For me, having two children together, it's very important that the two of us communicate. He only wants to communicate via e-mail, through our lawyers or a therapist who acts as a mediator.
How have the kids reacted?
They still don't realize he's not coming back. They think their daddy is busy doing a play. I'm trying to work with them on the concept that he's not going to come home the way they think he is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment