Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snooki on Vinny Guadagnino Banging: Such Regret

Snooki is piling up a pretty long list of Jersey Shore regrets.
We've already seen her get so hammered she stumbled around asking "where's the f*%king beach" when the OCEAN was right behind her. That's bad.
The latest do-over she wishes she had is simpler and somewhat less embarrassing. Given a second chance, she wouldn't have let Vinny "get it in."
Vinny and Snooki Pic
Snooki and Vinny Guadagnino in Miami.
"I kind of wish me and Vinny didn't try and have sex, because it was just drama this whole season," she said Thursday on Sirius radio's Morning Mash Up.
The fallout lasted until the current season. "I don't know, it was just very awkward between us. I felt stupid because, you'll see, it's just embarrassing."
Vinny, she guessed, might also wish it had never happened.
"I think he would say that because I got feelings," she said of their No Strings Attached-style arrangement, which didn't pan out quite as they'd hoped.
But all is well that ends well. While Vinny Guadagnino is bringing home other women on the current season of Shore, Snooki has a man to call her own.
"I'm so glad that I met him because he's so down to Earth," she says of her camera-shy boyfriend Jionni LaValle. "I met his family, they're great."
His lack of interest in the spotlight is perfect for Snooki, too: "I don't know if [guys] are here for me, or ... because they want to be on the show."
Very wise. Now if she would just learn how to write a check.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment