Friday, December 31, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian Reveals SHOCKING Weight Loss Secrets, Tips!!!

For the 79th time this year, a Kardashian sister graces the cover of a tabloid in a story about weight loss.
Admitting that she weighs a scant 95 pounds and continuing to send the message to young girls that you absolutely must shed any excess fat ASAP, Kourtney Kardashian gives an interview to OK! Weekly in which she doles out truly revolutionary advice.
How Did She Slim Down?!?!?
What was her post-birth weight-loss secret?
"I try to make healthier choices.”
What are her vices?
"Oreo Double Stuffs, but I’ll have two instead of eating a box of them. And I love chips! I like Sour Cream & Onion Ruffles and [Scott Disick] always buys me the mini Hostess Donettes because I’m obsessed with them.”
Can she give the ignorant public any tips?
“Little meals throughout the day are realistic for people to follow. Try to get workouts in. It’s always so hard to start [a weight-loss plan] and get into it, but I think it’s a positive thing that everyone should try to do for themselves.”
Eat healthy, cut down on portions and work out. We hope you're writing all this down, people. It's incredibly insightful stuff, totally worth the money you'll spend on this magazine.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment