Friday, November 5, 2010

Suicide Suspected in Death of Julien Hug

Former Bachelorette contestant Julien Hug drove into the Californian desert and shot himself in the head, one of his friends says, citing FBI information.
"I'm completely in shock. When my FBI friends told me that Julien shot himself in the head, I fell to my knees in disbelief," Tom Ulrich tells Radar Online.
"This is a heavy day for us here," Ulrich says as he dined at Mille Fleurs restaurant in Rancho Santa Fe, which is owned by Julien's family, early Friday.
Julien Hug Photo
"With the wealth and privilege he had, I can't imagine why he'd take his own life. I can't believe this. Why would such a beautiful man take his own life?"
Everyone is just as shocked over Julien Hug's death, including members of The Bachelorette cast, such as star Jillian Harris and friend Kiptyn Locke.
"It's unbelievable and heartbreaking," an employee of his family's restaurant said. "You just never really know what goes on inside someones mind."
Hug's body was found was in Southern California Wednesday, 90 miles southeast of Los Angeles. His official cause of death has not been announced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment