Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Clears the Air Over Playboy Confusion

Yes, Kendra Wilkinson is featured on the holiday cover of Playboy.
And, yes, this is the same Kendra Wilkinson who said a week ago that she would not be posing for the magazine again.
But, no, such an apparent contradiction does NOT make her a hypocrite. We'll let Kendra explain, via a blog entry from today:
Kendra and Her Men
I wanted to clear something up really quick! A lot of you saw on my show that I was struggling to decide whether to pose for Playboy again or not. I AM on the December cover of Playboy but it wasn’t from a recent shoot. The photos are from a shoot I did 2 years ago when I was still living in the mansion.
Ah, makes perfect sense now. Perhaps Kendra will next explain her definition of single parenthood, as ridiculously outlined in this interview.

0 comments:

Post a Comment