Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ke$ha Ain't Going Nowhere!

She doesn't have the best singing voice around - as evidenced by this AMA performance - but Ke$ha has a message for critics in the latest issue of Complex: She ain't going nowhere!
And while she's sticking around the music business, she might as well do so on roller skates...
Ke$ha in Complex
In an interview with Complex, Ke$ha touches on everything from being turned on by pocket change to being compared to Lady Gaga. Read a few excerpts below:
What turns you on that people would find bizarre?
A bag full of quarters.
Is there a specific type of beard that you're into?
I like the rugged, mountain-man beard, personally. I won't discriminate, but my favorite kind of beard is one that could potentially be a homeless beard. Like, you actually have to discover if they're un-groomed for a reason. I like a really unkempt beard.
Are you tired of the comparisons people draw between you, Lady Gaga, and Katy Perry?
I actually think that's cool. Out of that group of chicks, I'm the new bitch on the block, so I'm still getting used to being compared to some of the biggest pop stars in the world, but I don't take any offense to it. That just means people know my records.
It's Ke$ha!
Ke$ha is ComplexJust So ComplexJust Being Ke$haSkates Up! 

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment