Saturday, November 13, 2010

David Archuleta Has Never Had a Girlfriend

In a new interview, David Archuleta opens up on a number of topics. Among them:
  • He has "never been in a relationship."
  • He'd consider an appearance on Glee.
  • He's excited to turn 20.
Below, we've excerpted a number of quotes from this adorable singer and his conversation with Pop Eater:
Christmas from the Heart
On what he wants for Christmas: To be able to give back, that's where the most, the greatest, the best feelings are, even if it's just a visit to show you care about people. That's what the Christmas spirit is about: caring about other people.
On what he looks for in a mate: Someone who cares about other people, who has good values and has respect for themselves [is what matters]. It's so important for girls to respect themselves and not put themselves down and say, "Oh, my life is horrible," and "I'm not pretty enough." How do you know? There's this energy people give off that people can be drawn to.
I don't think people ever really know what they're "looking for." Love is something that just surprises people. It catches you off guard. It's never really what you're expecting.
On turning 20: I'm excited because now you feel like you hold new responsibilities. You're a step away from being a kid and being viewed as a kid. Usually, people have certain perceptions of teenagers... Now, leaving that phase and focusing on being an adult is exciting. I mean, 20 is not 21 yet, so I still feel like I'm kind of a kid, but I look forward to maturing and the new experiences that await next year.
Would he guest star on Glee? It would be cool to make an appearance on it because it's a fun show. It gets all these geeks who love music. I think that's great. That's the category I was in. I wasn't the most athletic person. I didn't really fit in anywhere. Even the people who were in music, they were very good [and] technically musical, so I didn't feel like I'd fit in with them. I just loved music and how it made me feel.

See also:

0 comments:

Post a Comment