Monday, November 1, 2010

BABY JOY! Holly Willoughby pregnant with second child

This Morning host Holly Willoughby due in May 2011
Holly Willoughby announced her happy news on This Morning
Holly Willoughby is expecting her second child with husband Dan Baldwin.
The This Morning host is due to give birth in May 2011.
'I can finally say the lovely news that Dan and I are expecting another baby,' Holly, 29, said on the ITV show today.
'I had the big scan on Friday and final results through this morning and everything is all fine I think...I'm gonna be huge and big and fat again.'

Holly and Dan are already parents to Harry, 1.
'I say to Harry, "Where's the baby?" and he'll come up and put his hand on my tummy and go "baby", which is obviously adorable.
'I don't think he knows what it means but he knows the cue to be cute.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment