Friday, October 22, 2010

T.I. Helps Talk Jumper Off the Ledge

Oft-troubled rapper T.I. may have put lives at risk with his love of weapons, and again potentially by driving on sizzurp, but he helped save one yesterday.
The star helped talk a suicidal man off the ledge of a 22-story building in Atlanta, Ga., after listening to Ryan Cameron's Radio Show on V103 in that city.
T.I. heard about the situation - who was on top of the building where the show is based - and called to see if there was anything he could do to help out.
T.I. Saves the Day
Thanks to none other than T.I., a troubled Atlanta man is alright.
T.I. rolled over to the building, met with police on the scene and recorded a heartfelt video message which officials then played for the man on the roof.
Apparently, he said in the video message: "Nothing is that bad. Nothing is worth taking your life. I'm here to help you. Please come down to talk to me."
After the man saw T.I.'s video, he agreed to step off the ledge ... and met T.I. in the lobby, where the two were able to talk things out. Pretty amazing.
Cops informed the radio station they will not be pressing charges against the man. Read more about the incident and T.I.'s involvement at V103's site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment